DiMare Fresh Food Safety
DiMare Fresh is a leader in the industry and places food safety at the top of our list for achieving success. Our HACCP procedures are an important component of our food safety program and alllocations are certified by third party auditors; current GFSI and USDA audits. We are proud of our high standards and the ratings we consistently maintain. All DiMare distribution centers, as well as DiMare farms are GFS (Global Food Safety) certified.
Keys to our Superior Food Safety Program:
- Electronic product traceability
- Dedicated Director of Quality Assurance/Food Safety with oversight responsibility for all DiMare Fresh distribution centers and DiMare farm operations and packinghouses
- QA/Food Safety Site Manager at each location
- Stringent food safety guidelines and requirements for all product suppliers
- Ongoing training and reviews to continually enhance our food safety practices
Food safety guidelines continually evolve on a day-to-day basis. A premier member of both the Florida Tomato Committee and the California Tomato Farmers, we stay very close to current discussions. As a leader, our priority is on maintaining the safety and security of every person associated with our products.